Thursday, November 27, 2014

To our friends, family, clients, employees, and referral sources

As I sit in my home office waiting for the rest of the family to wake, I look forward to the time of morning where I would normally hug them good bye and wish them a good day. As today, that moment will be much different. Today, there are no good byes; just good mornings! Today is the day of thanks and an opportunity to enjoy time with the ones we love.

When I think though of everything and everyone I am thankful for myself, personally and professionally, and for my family, it quickly becomes a long list and includes many, many people. 

Thank you to my friends; You make life that much more enjoyable to go through! Thank you for your shoulders to lean on and your beers to share!

Thank you to my family; Life wouldn't be worth going through without the love we share. 

Thank you to my clients; My entire life all I ever wanted to do was provide for my family. You make this possibly and your business could not be more appreciated!

Thank you to my referral sources; The trust you show in The Wertzberger Agency through your referrals makes growing an Insurance Agency possible. I can not thank you enough for the connections you have help make to the clients of our Agency.

Thank you to my employees; You make maintaining a growing Agency possible. Thank you for making me look good by being so awesome yourselves :)

Wishing everyone a GREAT day and a Happy Thanksgiving from the Wertzberger Family and The Wertzberger Agency.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment